Vegetarian Stir-Fry (Serves 2–3)
- Coat skillet with olive oil. Place over medium heat.
- Peel and thinly slice one medium yucca root. Add to skillet.
- Chop and add two-ish cups of broccoli.
- Add three sliced carrots. (Use rainbow carrots for color; slice diagonally for “oo-lah-lah.”)
- Julienne one bell pepper. Stir. (Spatula recommended.)
- Dice two jalapeños. Add to stir fry. For non-spicy, do not add the jalapeños after dicing.
- Cube one-half package of extra-firm tofu. Add to skillet.
- Drain and add one can of corn kernels. Frozen corn okay, too.
- Sprinkle generously with oregano and cumin.
- Continue stirring.
- Drizzle with tamari.
For a variation on this recipe, replace the ingredients above with others.